venerdì 8 agosto 2014

DON'T STEAL IN THE THIEF'S HOME....

I hate hypocrisy. And here, in Italy, we say "don't steal in the thief' s home.
I am mainly a painter, a customizer, not a caster. I use that options only for my own stuff. But I don't care about there, I have seen a lot of jealosie in the world of the custom figures.
People complain about "re-casting" it what they all do in the first.
I have to find a very chaper way to cast, this stuff it impossible for overkilling costs (65 usd for a liters of siliconic rubber is a rubbery).
Americans use a cheap silicone that can be used for many copies. I' d like to create many copies of my scratchbuilted creations (for example, the walkie-talkie). And, as I was saying, they are hostile versus me. They believe I casted their original stuff to re-sale. Too bad, it's a shame that they cast from any original Hasbro's or Marvel's item, so that's worse than illegal downloading of music. But they think to own the exclusive right to "copy" and sell (paying a lot of money) their illegal copies to european people... I use my casts for my own uses and nothing else.
I' ll continue to repaint my heads and create my custom figures, don't care the commercial casting world.
And, in case some idiot attacks my hobby and work, I would directly contact Hasbro to ask them if they are happy about "professional" casters works:
when they illegally copy Hasbro's (or Marvel or other stuff) headsculpts: their behavior is the same of who
illegally download music from internet.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento